Gayatri Educational Society extended its services for Educational Assistance form inception of the Society - to date ie upto March 2012 is as follows:
During the year 2011-2012:
The Executive body members of Gayatri Educational Society, has taken a decision in the meeting on 05.06.2011 to provide NOTE BOOKS as Educational Assistance to the eligible Poor students studying at:
(1) Vignana Prabha High School, KPHB Colony, Hyderabad, during the year 2011-12, towards Educational Assistance to the eligible 12Nos of Poor Students and also a cash award of Rs. 3000 to one meritorious student / topper of the Xth class ie Kum. V. Divya Sree D/o Sri V. Prabhakar Rao studied during the year 2010-11(April/ May 2010) to encourage the meritorious students.
(2) Blooming Dales High School,Gokul Plots , KPHB Colony, Hyderabad, towards Educational Assistance by providing NOTE BOOKS to the eligible 10 Nos. of Poor students studying during the year 2011-12.
(3) From Dwarakamayee Seva Samithi- (Home for the Orphan Children) , H.No. L.I.G.H.- 90/2, KPHB Colony, Hyderabad, provided NOTE BOOKS towards Educational Assistance to the eligible 26 Nos. of Poor Students studying at Prathibha Vidya Niketan High School, KPHB Colony, Hyderabad for the year 2011-12 .
(4) From Alambana Inistitute:– (Home for the Orphan Children), H.No. MIGH.-17, Balajinagar Colony, Kukatpally, Hyderabad, provided NOTE BOOKS towards Educational Assistance to the eligible 23 Nos.of Poor students studying at Alambana Inistitute, Hyderabad for the year 2011-12.
(5) Sri S. Bhaskar Rao, one of the Poor student, Studying IInd year Inter., in Narayana Junior College at Gudavalli, Near Gannavaram, Krishna District, requested the Society vide his letter dated 15.05.2011, for financial Assistance , to continue his studies without any break towards Educational Assistance for his Books/Tuition fee. Now he is studying with the financial Assistance of near & dear, and with the help of Narayana Jr. College, Gudavalli, Near Gannavaram, Krishna District. Therefore, Sri S. Bhaskar Rao S/o Sri Subramanyam was paid an amount of Rs. 5000/-(Rupees Five thousand) only towards Educational Assistance to Purchase Books / Tuition fee etc; for the year 2011-12.